Now available at Wouwse Plantage
Now available in the RSGolfshop!
Ben Sayers’ 12-club M8 Package Sets offer everything you will need to get out on the course and are a perfect set for those golfers who are new to the game or those who want to buy a high-quality set of clubs for a very reasonable price.
All of the M8 woods come fitted with regular flex graphite shafts and the irons are available with either steel or graphite shafts, all of which are designed to increase swing speed and promote a high-launching ball flight. Effective weight distribution in the woods and irons also ensures that the clubs are incredibly forgiving even on off-centre strikes.
- The men’s M8 package sets consist of a 10.5° 460cc oversized titanium matrix driver with matching oversized titanium matrix 3 (15°) and 5 (20°) woods, all featuring tactical flight channels and an aerodynamic crown design to improve club head speed and distance. A low centre of gravity helps promote a high launch angle for increased distance, accuracy and forgiveness.
- The cutting edge 23° hybrid replaces the longer, harder to hit traditional long irons, incorporating an offset hosel to promote straight hitting and eliminate slices. A low centre of gravity also helps to promote a higher ball flight, resulting in increased distance and accuracy.
- All woods and utility clubs come complete with M8 head covers.
- The classic style, cavity-back, stainless steel irons (5-SW) utilise perimeter weighting and a wider sole and top line to promote confident ball striking with maximum forgiveness and playability.
- The new mallet putter features alignment lines and delivers firm and responsive feedback on every putt.
- All sets come with either a top of the range stand or cart bag offering all the features you would expect from a Ben Sayers bag.
- 5 or 9 spacious pockets respectively, including a velour-lined valuables pocket and an insulated cooler pocket for drinks and snacks.
- An 8-way divider top, an umbrella cord, towel carabiner and Velcro glove holder.
- All woods come fitted with graphite shafts and the irons are available with either graphite or steel regular flex shaft options.